|Home||» Products||» Cement Testing Equipments||» Jolting Apparatus|
Owing to our strong market reputation, we have been able to win the trust of customers as a reputed manufacturer of Jolting Apparatus. Consist of a rectangular table rigidly connected by two support arms to a spindle at a horizontal distance of 800 mm from the center of the table, these are used for determining transverse strength of portland and pozzolana cement. Precisely designed at our state of the art machining facility, our Jolting Apparatus is made using quality materials procured from authentic vendors of the market. Our apparatuses are suitable for operation on 230 V single phase AC supply.
- Easy to use
- Low in maintenance
- Compact design
For making standard rectangular specimens of 40 x 40 x 160 mm.
There is a projecting lug with a plane face on the lower face of the table beneath which is a stop with a rounded upper surface. The table can be raised and allowed to fall freely on the stop by a cam which is connected to a motor and gear box through a V-belt and pulleys. The cam rotates at a rate of 60 rev./min. A stroke counter fitted with micro-switch is provided which stops the machine after surmounted by the hopper can be clamped rigidly to the table. Supplied complete with mould and hopper. Suitable for operation on 230 Volts, single phase. A.C.supply.
Spares and Accessories:
- Steel mould with base plate having three compartments each having 40 mm x 40 mm x 160 mm. internal dimensions
- Apparatus for de-moulding the specimen
- Aggregate Testing Equipments
- Bitumen & Asphalt Testing Equipments
- Concrete Testing Equipments
- Non Distructive Testing Equipments
- Soil Testing Equipments
- Precision Instruments
- Measuring Instruments
- Maintenances Services
- Corrosion Testing Equipment
- Cement Testing Equipments
- Coating Inspection Equipments
- Electronic Weighing Scale
- Land Surveying Instruments